- To be part of the leading association in collaborative innovation in the logistics sector in Spain.
- Actively contribute to the transformation of the logistics sector through innovation projects.
- Being part of innovation project consortia.
- To have access to advice on all the topics addressed by the different Working Groups through experts in each field.
- Exclusive and unlimited access to all activities and materials generated within the Logistop ecosystem. (Calendar of events.)
- Be informed about innovation projects and trends at European and national level.
- Access to information, calls for proposals and publications, among other materials provided by ALICE, specially selected on the basis of our working groups and topics of interest.
- Receive specific and detailed information on available public funding, appropriate to each project/s.
- Visibility and business networking.
- Attendance and participation in the Logistop General Assembly.
Membership fee 2021
- Companies with more than 10 million euros in revenue, annual membership fee of 2,500 euros.
- Institutes and Technology Centres Organisations, Universities and associations belonging to the sector, annual membership fee of 1,000 euros.
- Small and medium-sized companies with a turnover of less than 10 million euros, annual membership fee of 500 euros.
- Individual experts, annual membership fee of 250 euros.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT.